Instagram Error: Unsupported get request. Please read the Graph API documentation at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api
Metal Mart Waterjet
With over 20 years in the industry, Metal Mart Waterjet takes pride in providing customers with exceptional quality and service. Using our 5-axis head, our team is capable of providing high quality components from start to finish, including material sourcing, 3D cutting, beveling, etching, shipping, and more. Being the #1 provider in the lower mainland, Metal Mart Waterjet is your go-to provider for all precision cutting needs.
Metal Mart Waterjet Capabilities
Largest Cut Size: 6ft X 12ft (72 inch X 144 inch)
Material Thickness: From 0.015" to 11"
Tapered Cuts: 0° - 60°
Tolerance: +/- 0.005"
Materials: Aluminum, Steel, Stainless, Plastics, Rubber, Foam, Brass, Titanium, Copper, Tool Steel, Tempered Metals, Fiber Glass, Wood, Glass, Composites, Stones Concrete, and More.
Looking for something that is not on the list? Give Metal Mart Waterjet team a call @ (604) 533-3424 or email us at email@example.com
Benefits to Waterjet Cutting
- Can cut anything from metals and composites to glass and plastic
- High production capabilities
- Does not create heat-affected zones or mechanical stresses (apposed to plasma)
- Leaves behind satin-smooth edge, reducing secondary machinery
- Cuts angles any where from 0° to 60°
- Easily create countersinks, beveled edges, and angled sides
- Creates weld-ready edges and surfaces
- Can create parts that require no secondary finishing
- Etched services available
- Significantly reducing part production time
- Waterjet machine is environmentally green with clean operation processing, no use of gases, oils, or chemicals, and minimal electrical consumption
No item found! Please make sure that your Instagram User ID and Access Token is correct